Experience shows that sciatica can be caused by different reasons. For a correct and rapid relief of sciatica should distinguish the following different cases in which sciatica can be:
1. The pain occurs despite the fact that the spine is in perfect order, and there is no trace of the inflammatory process. This is possible as a natural reaction to the constitutional fatigue or stress. Such cases are most easily cured by constitutional homeopathic treatment or acupuncture.
2. Impingement of the nerve root due to displacement of the vertebral bodies in their subluxation. Such a shift appears at once, and instantly causes pain, which does not subside until reposition vertebral subluxation (spontaneous or due to treatment). This condition is usually accompanied by severe weight loss muscle, straightening the spine. Clearly revealed subluxation of the lumbar spine.
3. sciatica appears gradually, may subside and grow. The most intense the pain at the beginning of motion and gradually decreases to the extent that a person "at odds". This pain is caused by inflammation and often has a rheumatic origin. In these cases come to the forefront of a complaint that the pain goes away easily, but it keeps coming back. Muscle, straightening the spine in such cases is well developed, subluxations in the spine, is usually not observed.
4. The pain is caused by a combination of the first three causes and varies little from both the reduction, and after the massive anti-inflammatory treatment, carried out separately from one another. This condition is characterized by persistent pain which does not pass from the different treatments. Patients are moving slowly, their faces are visible traces of suffering from prolonged pain. On examination, are clearly visible and vertebral subluxations "crow's feet" - near the site of vascular pattern of subluxation in the spine. It is these cases require bed rest for at least the first three days of reposition vertebrae, if possible. Anti-inflammatory treatment must, within two weeks after reduction of subluxation in the spine.
5. sciatica is accompanied by not passing numbness in his leg. Pain is severe and does not let go. Such a condition is unchanged, despite all kinds of treatments.Being patient is comfortable in a certain posture, a change which causes intense pain. This state lasts for a long time, the patient complains that he can not move. If the condition lasts longer than three months, it is - a direct indication for surgery for a herniated disc. Also, it is - a direct contraindication to manipulation.
As can be seen from the above material, the treatment of sciatica can be complex. It should include:
1. Manual therapy as necessary to her. 90% of cases of sciatica during their treatment requires the restoration of normal position of the vertebrae.
2. Was very useful to nutraceuticals, for most people food is not balanced.
3. Anti-inflammatory treatment. Up to 50% of cases require such a course.
4. Acupuncture and homeopathy are used by us only in cases where there is the possibility of long-term observation of a patient who is interested not only in treatment, but more in the prevention of their ailments. Constitutional therapy can avoid relapse of the disease.
5. All people living in our time, to special techniques to strengthen muscles, straightening the spine. If you get used to it, just as we usually brush our teeth to save them, then a chiropractor, as a dentist, you will not go to treatment, but an examination.
RESTORATION OF THE SPINE
Lifestyles of the population of modern industrialized countries has an impact not only on the welfare and living standards. It also promotes the development of specific diseases, which are called "diseases of a developed society."
Everyone knows that now is not only adults, but most students have a chronic illness. Most often, these diseases occur as a result of scoliosis, whose development takes epidemic proportions, particularly among school-age children.
Scoliosis develops itself solely as a consequence of atrophy of the deep back muscles. One hundred years ago, Academician Bekhterev found this atrophy exclusively in representatives of the old noble families. At present, almost everyone has similar problems. Determine the presence of such a problem in itself is very simple. If you can feel in his bones of the spine between the shoulder blades instead of the powerful muscles, so deep back muscles atrophy and you touched.When this begins to atrophy of the skeleton to deform.
Initially, the deformation of the skeleton has the character of defensive reaction to the loss of the deep back muscles. Deformities of the spine form the so-called "farms", hard geometric shapes, taking on the functions of the lost muscles. In a subsequent time, such deformations are irreversible, and permanently compressing the nerve roots, leading to chronic complications.
This table shows exactly which disease develops in subluxation of the spine depending on the location of subluxation.
1st cervical responsible for the innervation of the pituitary gland, scalp, facial bones, middle and inner ear, which causes problems in cases of dizziness, fatigue, headaches, runny nose, insomnia, migraines and even amnesia.
2nd neck - eyes, ocular and auditory nerves, sinuses, temporal bones, tongue, forehead, that the displacement of a vertebra leads to the eye and ear diseases, fainting, some types of blindness, possible strabismus, etc.
3rd - cheeks, outer ear, facial bones, teeth, trigeminal nerve.
4th - the nose, lips, mouth, eustachian tube.
5 th - the vocal cords, tonsils and pharynx.
6 th - of the neck, shoulders, tonsils.
7th - thyroid, shoulder and elbow synovial bags.
If the offset of the 1st thoracic vertebra, a person can manifest asthma, cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, pain in the arms (from elbow and below).
If 2 nd - impinge nerve, which innervates the heart (including the valves), coronary artery, and a consequence of this will be the functional heart disease and some diseases of the chest.
Third thoracic vertebrae innervate the lungs, bronchi, pleura, chest, breasts with all the consequences in case of displacement of the vertebra, bronchitis, pleurisy, pneumonia, hyperemia (redness), influenza.
4th - gallbladder, common bile duct. The consequences of displacement: gallbladder disease, jaundice, shingles.
5th - liver, solar plexus. The consequences of displacement: liver disease, fever, low blood pressure, anemia, poor circulation, arthritis.
6th - stomach. The consequences of displacement: gastric diseases, including stomach cramps, indigestion, heartburn, indigestion.
7th - pancreas, 12 duodenum. Consequences of bias: an ulcer, gastritis.
8th - spleen. The consequences of displacement: reduced resistance to infections.
9th - adrenal gland and the adrenal gland. The consequences of displacement: allergy, urticaria.
10th - kidneys. The consequences of displacement: kidney disease, hardening of the arteries, chronic tiredness, nephritis, pyelitis (inflammation of the renal pelvis).
11th - kidney and ureter. The consequences of displacement: skin diseases (acne, pimples, eczema, boils).
12 th - the small intestine and the lymphatic system, which leads to rheumatic fever, abdominal pain (flatulence) and some types of infertility.
1st lumbar vertebrae innervate the colon and inguinal ring. The consequences of displacement: constipation, colitis, dysentery, diarrhea, intestinal perforation certain and hernias.
2nd - appendix, abdomen and upper legs. The consequences of displacement: convulsions, difficulty breathing, acidosis (disturbance of acid-base balance in the body).
3rd - the vulva, uterus, bladder, knees. The consequences of displacement: bladder diseases, disorders of the menstrual cycle (eg, painful or irregular menstruation), miscarriage, urinary incontinence, impotence, severe pain in his knees.
4th - prostate, lumbar muscle and the sciatic nerve. The consequences of displacement: sciatica, lumbago, difficult or painful urination too frequent, low sciatica .
5th - lower leg, ankle, foot, leading to poor circulation in legs, swollen ankles, weak ankles and makes lifts the foot, leading to a sense of coldness and weakness in the legs, cramps and leg muscles, even to a change in the joints of the lower part offeet.
Sacrum innervate the buttocks and the pelvic bones and tail bone - the rectum and anus.
"The Great Medical Encyclopedia," argues that such changes in the spine begins in the human body still in the early school years. The reason for this lies in the fact that during the first and second "pull" (periods of very rapid growth of the child) the development of skeletal development is well ahead of the skeletal muscles. As a consequence, the spine of the child can easily be deformed, without making a special preventive measures.
Such preventive measures should be carried out practically every modern person living in an industrial or postindustrial society. At the same time in a modern developed society, there is a problem of total lack of free time.
Recently, a method of preventing this, it only takes one minute daily sessions.Pursuing exercise a certain way, just one minute daily lessons people can completely eliminate the scoliotic curvature of the spine. Particularly, this invention is suitable for students and youth. Also, it would be helpful to all active people who do not have the time or desire to suffer disorders of internal organs, caused by compression of nerve roots in the local spinal deformity. At one time the famous Hippocrates began to treat their patients with the fact that he removed the patients to such deformation of the spine. Hippocrates even made such a deformation a special name - "parartremata."
Get rid of scoliosis, its complications and incorrect posture can be yourself when applying for this simulator "Horse". Simulator "Horse" is patented in Ukraine and the Russian Federation. Thousands of people have already experienced its positive impact on their lives. Long ago, when the world appeared refined and concentrated food, people had to get used to use a toothbrush to keep your own teeth. Now, for completeness, quality of life, people should also use more and ways to protect their own backbone.
Also, you need to know that you can not watch TV lying down and read while lying down. Such a posture when the head man "sitting", and the body "is" causes deformation of the cervical-thoracic junction. A deformation of the cervical-thoracic transition causes a disease of the brain, throat, thyroid, heart and lungs, mammary glands.
The method of functional recovery of the spine with the help of trainer "Horse"
The method is designed for aspiring young and middle age, as well as for people on the "ageless", which would restore the damaged as a result of injuries or diseases of the spine with minimal time and resources. For more information about the simulator can be found at: www.gorbunok.com
This technique takes you no more than 15 minutes a day. In return you will receive a flexible, healthy spine, muscular and powerful excellent health. But all this will happen only if a stable daily routine. To perform the procedures necessary to have a home trainer "Horse". There will also be required gymnastic mats and hula-hoop (the hoop sport.) Before the training, please read carefully the section "Safety in the classroom on a simulator," Horse "."
EXERCISE REHABILITATION CENTER:
1. Simulator "Horse" perform daily rate of loading. Depending on the degree of physical development it will be from 15 to 90 basic core movements in the simulator series of 15 movements with intervals of 1 minute. Professional athletes perform up to 150 - 200 of these movements during the day, if they had spinal injuries. A sufficient number of training movements monitored subjectively for the severity of a sense of "muscular joy" in the deep back muscles. An alternative criterion is a sufficient degree of muscular load of sweating in the classroom. When sufficient load you have to "wake up" and warm up on the back should see a sense that you start to sweat. In any case, the number of basic movements in the simulator, "Horse" should not be less than 15 - 20 during the day. These movements can be done in 15 - 20 sets if you have not trained. This exercise creates a powerful and muscular spine straightens the shape of the spine in the lumbar and thoracic parts of it. (1 - 9 minutes).
2. Must lie on a gym mat and do it yourself in 1 - 2 times in each direction the following exercise:
Lie on your right side, right leg extended along the trunk;
The left leg bent at the knee. As the left leg knee gymnastic mat. Left foot resting on his right knee in the popliteal fossa.
In rhythm with the breath to carry on gradually increasing range of motion to the left torso up to a maximum rotation of the torso. In this straightened left arm should be as assigned to the left (with a maximum rotation of its position should strive for horizontal position).
In this case the right hand to hold his left knee.
The same movement "twisting" the spine needs to be done and on the left side as the mirror image of what has already been described above. This exercise increases the flexibility of the spine and is training its articular and ligamentous apparatus. (1 minute).
3. Must lie on a gym mat back with raised legs. Hands to pull up under the raised leg trainer "Horse" so that you can lean legs on a work surface or cross-bridge simulator. Gradually raising the legs, pelvis and lower torso to achieve the position of the head, neck and shoulders, so that they are held tightly to the gymnastic mat.In general, this exercise seems to sport a pose "Birch". In this position comfortably stabilize posture by placing the leg on the top working surface, and pelvis in the transverse crossbar trainer "Horse". Convinced of the stabilization of such attitudes, we can begin to fulfill that part of the wave-like motion of the spine, which was pressed to the floor. On such motion takes 10 - 30 seconds. This exercise restores the shape of the cervico-thoracic junction. Perform this exercise is especially important in diseases of the heart, lung, breast, gall bladder, thyroid gland.
4. Need to go back to the gym mat. Hands need to pull up along the trunk, using them as extra support against the possible implementation of the reverse tumbling.Need to raise up and straightened his legs, gradually bending the spine in the lumbar and thoracic, to ensure that the maximum straightened legs would touch the head. In this case the spine is pressed to the floor. Maximum feet up to your head, you need to bend their knees, regroup and go back on the floor, like the movement of a paperweight. So is it worth to do from 2 to 5 times. When such movements need to try to posture "sitting" without leaving the group. If, in the lower back will slam on the floor - it is a sign of excessively pronounced lumbar lordosis. When the extent of fitness like flapping away, this is a sign that you can complicate this exercise, trying to get up out of the situation grouped lying on his back. This exercise reinforces correct form of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Also, when this is restored, and form the sacroiliac polusustavov. (1 minute).
5. This exercise is recommended for the prevention of "duck gait" and treat the disposition of the pelvic bones and hip joints. Shins straightened leg to lean on a chair or sofa. You also need to focus on his elbows. The body is straight, with an emphasis on the elbows and legs and is in a horizontal position at 30 - 40 inches above the floor. In rhythm with the breath to the maximum bend in such a position down the spine and, having contact costal arch floor to stabilize body position is for 10 - 60 seconds. In this case runs deep diaphragmatic breathing.
6. At the end of the complex is within 1 minute twist (try to twist) at the waist hoop sport (hula hoop).