All the people sooner or later begin to feel pain in his back and fix it so we must first determine - that (a body) is the source of pain. The first sin in the spine and there is a great deal of truth - often back hurts because of back problems. But there are a number of situations where sciatica is caused by a disorder in other organs.
Let's consider the reasons for the order of sciatica .
sciatica caused by problems with the spine
Most often, spinal pain because of degenerative disc disease. Osteochondrosis occur negative (destructive) changes in the intervertebral discs first, and only time in the whole spine. Osteochondrosis is cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis of the cervical spine.
1. Pain in the upper cervical spine, the violation of the mobility of the shoulder joints.
2. Pain in the neck and neck, which extends to the parietal, occipital and frontal region of the head. The pain is accompanied by dizziness, nausea, tinnitus, unpleasant sensations in the heart and palpitations. Dizziness may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting, they are much stronger when the head position, especially when throwing back her. Likewise there is a general weakness and fatigue.
3. Pain in the neck extends to the entire shoulder girdle and the whole hand and accompanied by some restrictions of movements of the shoulder joint.
4. Pain in the neck, which joins a pain in the shoulder joint, coupled with limited mobility, especially when tapping hand.
5. Aching pain, often at night, sometimes marked numbness in the back of the shoulder and forearm.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis of the spine.
1. In a typical development of degenerative disc disease of the thoracic spine pain is localized in the thoracic spine, often with one hand, and is aching or pricking character. The pain increases with prolonged static loads.
2. If you have problems in spine pain nizhnesheynom observed in the upper chest, in the supra-and infraclavicular areas spread to the neck, left shoulder and entire arm, the pain usually associated with pan and tilt head. Also, there is too much pain with pressure on the trapezius muscle.
3. If you have problems with verhnegrudnym spine pain aching nature there are localized behind the breastbone. In some cases, pain is observed in the interscapular region. Pain is rarely associated with the movement of the body, due to rigid fixation of the thoracic spine.
The syndromes of degenerative disc disease of the lumbar spine.
1. Lumbago ("lumbago") - a sharp pain in the lumbar region, usually appearing suddenly, after a sharp awkward movement. Attack pain can occur after exposure.Pain in the lumbar region, bilateral, significant intensity, especially the first hours of the disease, is distributed in the gluteal region, sometimes in the lower abdomen, a sharp increase in any movement.
2. Lumbodynia - This syndrome is characterized by chronic pain in the lumbar region, it is found very often. Provoke lumbodynia - chronic congestion, awkward movements, prolonged stay in an uncomfortable static posture, hypothermia. If pain increases gradually lumbodynia, usually within a few days. The disease limits the torso, especially forward, due to the pain.
3. Pinching the sciatic nerve, and the felt dull pain, sometimes in the form of gravity, accompanied by various unpleasant sensations in the entire leg and foot, especially.
Determined to understand - why sciatica , we must remember that between pain and back problems of internal organs (pancreas, liver, intestines and so on) there is a mutual relationship. On the one hand - back problems (pinched spinal roots) inhibits and degrades the function of internal organs. On the other hand - in many diseases of internal organs having pain in certain segments (parts of) the back.For example, low sciatica and pain, respectively, in the thoracic spine may be associated with coronary heart disease, gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis. Although it is often impossible to figure out what hit first - the spine or internal organs, in all cases, it is first necessary to eliminate reflex changes in back muscles and functional disorders of the spine, because it takes much less time than for the treatment of internal organ disease